Terms and Conditions V2 Q1 2017
This following document sets forth the Terms & Condidtions (“T&Cs”) for RU Holdings Pty Ltd ( ACN167 248 197) (“trading as CVJedi”), www.TheJobSearchCoach.net. TheJobSearchCoach and www.cvjedi.com is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. www.cvjedi.com is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
- In placing an order(s) with CVJedi – Resume Service (abbreviated in these Terms and conditions as CVJ) Resumes or Cover Letters or Selection Criteria Responses or LinkedIn Profiles or any other of our document and career coaching services, either as advertised or any tailored service, you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions.
- CVJedi – Resume Service reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time and without notice. As such your continued use of our services following any change of our Terms & Conditions shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such change.
- It is your responsibility to check the Terms & Conditions frequently for changes. If you do not agree with any change to the Terms & Conditions you must discontinue using our services without delay and inform us in writing via email or txt message.
- CVJedi – -Resume Service reserves the right not to accept your order for any reason.
- CVJedi – Resume Service reserve the right to withdraw any goods and/or services without notice.
- By placing an order the client acknowledges that – CVJedi – Resume Service cannot be invoiced for any inconvenience caused, such as delays, errors in written work supplied or missed appointments.
- By placing an order for goods and/or services with CVJedi –Resume Service, the client acknowledges that the fees are not refundable due to the fact that the service is a personalised one tailored to individual circumstances. Our Money Back Guarantee therefore applies to quotes discretionary and the Money Back Guarantee further does not apply to quotes where the standard pricing has been discounted and the quote is highlighted with *** Money Back Guarantees will only be reviewed if your request is delivered within 7 workdays of any materials supplied. Money Back Guarantee process and handling is displayed in various areas of the CVJedi website.
- CVJedi – -Resume Service will not commence work on a draft copy of any written work until full payment has been made and a representative of CVJ- Resume Service has been appropriately and accurately notified of that payment, pending or otherwise.
- In the event that CVJedi – Resume Service have come to an agreement, written or otherwise, with the client for part payment of the full price then CVJedi – Resume Service will not commence work on a draft copy of any written work until that part payment has been made and a representative of CVJedi – Resume Service has been appropriately and accurately notified of that payment, pending or otherwise.
- CVJedi -Resume Service will charge an administration fee of $20 for late payments.
- Each additional reminder notice sent to the client thereafter will incur an additional administration fee of $20. Any legal fees or other fees required to be paid by CVJedi – Resume Service to recover any unpaid fees of the client is to be paid by the client.
- All prices are subject to change at any time prior to placing an order for services and or goods with CVJ- Resume Service.
- CVJedi -Resume Service will not be liable to you or anyone else for refusing to accept your order, withdrawing any services or changing any prices.
- Services offered by CVJedi – Resume Service will be based upon information provided by the client. This includes verbal information and or written or verbal client feedback provided during the review interview and the initial resume, cover letter , LinkedIn profile or email exchange information from the client to CVJedi.
- CVJedi – Resume Service will not attempt to verify any information provided by the client in any way.
- CVJedi – Resume Service cannot accept responsibility for any inaccurate, false and/or misleading information supplied. By placing an order with CVJ- Resume Service the client acknowledges that
- CVJ- Resume Service accepts that offer for services in good faith.
- Draft copy(s) marked as FN word doc or FN PDF will be sent to the client for inspection prior to final approval. To that end the client acknowledges that any written work marked with the file abbreviation ‘FN’ may not be free from incorrect spelling and/or grammatical error and as such – CVJ Resume Service will not be held liable to you or anyone else if the client then uses a draft copy for any purpose.
- CVJ -Resume Service cannot be liable for any legal or civil action by you or anyone else if they are dissatisfied with the service provided either before, during or after the commencement of work.
- The client acknowledges that the time frames listed for various services (known as turnaround times) are subject to draft versions being made available for inspection only. The client acknowledges that for written work to reach final approval it may take longer than the listed time frames.
- The client acknowledges that failure to respond to CVJ – Resume Service within two ( 2 ) calendar days of the draft copy of any written work being e-mailed to the client, CVJ – Resume Service will assume that the client is satisfied with the draft copy. Further more, if the written work is a draft CV, resume or Cover-Letter / Selection Criteria Response or LinkedIn profile Material the client acknowledges that the satisfaction guarantee will have also been satisfied. If this is the case then CVJ – Resume Service will commence printing written work as if it had been expressly stated by the client that they have given that written work final approval.
- Once the client has informed – Resume Service that they are satisfied with any draft written work that written work then becomes approved written work. Further more, if the written work is a draft resume or other documents the client acknowledges that the satisfaction guarantee will have also been satisfied.
- The client agrees that until payment is received in full or part payment as been received as the case may be (see Terms & conditions vi. vii) any written work is the property of – Resume Service and therefore cannot be used in it’s entirety or part thereof in anyway other than for the purposes of inspection by the client prior to final approval.
- The client acknowledges that CVJ – Resume Service does not guarantee they will be successful in securing a job interview or employment.
- The client acknowledges that CVJ – Resume Service may sub-contract to a variety of businesses and/or individuals either in Australia or elsewhere. Whether or not services are sub-contracted CVJ- Resume Service Terms & Conditions are still in effect.
- CVJ-Resume Service cannot take responsibility for any written work once it has been sent to the client through any postal or electronic email or file sharing system to the clients listed address.
- In the event of any delays such as, but not limited to, postal delays and/or strikes, courier delays or any other unforeseen mobile or online connection related events or acts of God CVJ- Resume Service cannot be held responsible.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by any of our Terms & Conditions.
In this Policy, unless inconsistent with the context:
Personal Information means attributed to that term in the Privacy Act (Cth) 1988 (“Privacy Act”).
TheJobSearchCoach means RU Holdings Pty Ltd. ( ACN167 248 197) (trading as TheJobSearchCoach and also as CVJedi)
User means a user who logs on to the Website and are referred to generically in this Statement as “users” or “you” or “user” or “visitor”. User includes but is not limited to an Applicant, Employer and Referrer as defined in TheJobSearchCoach and CVJedi serviceTerms and Conditions of Use.
Website means www.cvjedi.com.
Collection of your personal information
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. There are many aspects of the Website which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to current and future CVJEDI services or customer support or other features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but is not limited to a unique username and password, name, email address, professional information, referrer information, or provision of sensitive information used in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or developing analytical insights. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. CVJEDI takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the Website, we collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, ages viewed while browsing the Website, page access times and referring Website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised content to you while you are at this Website.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. CVJEDI reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of this Website, or your dealings with CVJEDI, you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org